Monday, March 2, 2009

AAAAHHHHHH!

With the spring climbing season just about to start and a trip to Red Rocks planned for the end of the week things seem fine... Until the gym climbing session at PG SF yesterday, where I pulled a tendon in the first digit of my left index finger. Bummer!
At them moment I rest and pop some anti-inflamatories. By Wednesday I'll decide if I go to Red Rocks or not... Given the rain during the weekend, the conditions in the Sierras should be awesome for skiing. That would be an alternative.

2 comments:

Wasatch Girl said...

Ugh! How is the finger feeling? I actually just rolled my ankle the other day. Boo.. boo on injuries.

Bjorn said...

Hi Rachel,

The finger is better, but I haven't climbed in two weeks...
I'm kinda aching to pull on some rock or at least plastic soon, so I figure I'll tape it up so that I won't be able to use the joint...