Friday, March 13, 2009

week 10 in workouts

Mon: Rest after skiing Saturday, and spending Sun. mostly in a car.
Tue: 4 miles on SCT. I realized this was the first 'real' running I've done since the 8K race 10 days ago... It felt like it :-/
Wed: CrossFit Sunnyvale WOD: run 800m, 21 Bench Press, 42 Pull Up, 21 Bench Press, 800m run. The Bench Presses were supposed to be at body weight... Well! Good joke! I did the first set and the first 7 of the second set at 115 lbs, the last 14 at 95 lbs. The Pull Ups ended up being jumping Pull Ups mostly. About an hour after this I did 90 min of yoga. Plank positions and Vinyasas were very painful! Not a good combination!
Thu: 4.5 miles on SCT. I felt tired all around, I guess the Wednesday workout took quite a bit out of me. My cold is also still lingering :-(
Fri: Rest, drive to Tahoe City
Sat: Skiing at Squaw Valley

No comments: