Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A quick update

I spent the last weekend climbing in Yosemite, and had a great time out there. It was the first time climbing outdoors since the end of November. A long time for a guy who calls his blog "Adventures in the Mountains". Anyway, since I had some adventures, I hope I will get around to write about them soon. Unfortunately I am swamped with work at the moment. On top of that is some other paperwork I need to take care of in the next few days, but I have quite a few new posts coming up:
The trip report from last weekend, the "Ascent for Mac"-review, a report on research regarding the purchase of a roadbike, a blurb about the differences in gym vs. outdoor climbing, some thoughts about ethics and motivation, and finally an assesment of my fear of falling...
I'll try to bring it out there in due time, hopefully interupted by more trip reports and the weekly training updates.

No comments: