Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dirt on the bike again

Yes! After not using my bike in pretty much exactly half a year, and cleaning it three weeks ago, I got it dirty again today. I rode a loop in Monte Bello Open Space Preserve. I have no idea on how long it was, but it was pretty fun. And although I had not been on a trail in a while I did not feel like a complete idiot :-)

The ride was also good to clear my head. After spending pretty much all of yesterday in a weird kind of delirium it was good to get out again. I also made the resolution to work out before going to work. I'll skip tomorrow though and start on Friday!

This was the third cool workout this week, after a long and good gym climbing session on Sunday and an amazing 4.5 mile run on Monday night. I hope to find a climbing buddy for tomorrow evening, or for the weekend to head to Tuolumne.

No comments: