Thursday, November 1, 2007

I did it!

Well, I actually did it a while ago...
I signed up for a race, which was on my to do list for a long time.
I am a little concious about racing after having been in track & field for 14 years until a few years ago (OK, almost a decade ago). But I signed up for the Las Vegas Half Marathon. Quite untypical,
since I used to say: "Everyone who runs more than 400m is crazy!" I guess perspectives change :-)
Las Vegas it is...I am left with one month to prepare. Up to now I have been trying to run two to three times per week, one 10k, one 5k and one two hour run. Needless to say that this plan did not quite work out. I am still confident though that I can hit my goal of a two hour half marathon.

1 comment:

Jezebel said...

Welcome to blogworld - and good luck for Las Vegas! It's unbelievable - not only you doing long-distance running, but above all you writing on a voluntary basis ;-).

Take care!