Saturday, November 17, 2007

Countries visited

Despite the blogs name there has not been much adventure here. And it was locally pretty confined to the trail close to my house and the climbing gym. But, hey, I have been out there...
Courtesy of world66.com: A map of all the countries I have visited so far...


I hope to color way more of this map in red in the not too far future!
South America (Peru, Chile, Argentina) and Asia (Japan, Thailand, Nepal) are high on the list.

To stay a little more local, here are the US states I visited:


High on the To-Go-List here: Hawaii, Alaska, Wyoming. Also I definitely need to go back to
Utah...skiing, climbing, mountain biking...seems to be a good playground!

1 comment:

Jezebel said...

Impressive. But the Republic of Ireland is still missing ;-).

Call me before going up to Alaska or down to Peru. I might want to join you ...