Monday, September 22, 2008

Long run

Ok, now that I caught up on Trip Reports, it is time to update trainings activities...

On Saturday I did a "long run" I think this was actually the first run that deserved that name. I ran 12 miles on the Stevens Creek Trail, through Shoreline Park in Mountain View and the Palo Alto Bayland Reserve.
It felt quite OK, although I had a hard time getting up and getting moving. But after a couple of miles I got into the groove... The time wasn't too bad either 1:42 gives me some hope for the Rock'n Roll Half Marathon in San Jose in a few weeks.

Yesterday I had planned on climbing at the new Planet Granite in San Francisco with a friend, but the person at the front desk claimed that they didn't do guest passes anymore... I am convinced that she just didn't know how to deal with it! Anyway...no climbing yesterday...

The plan for this week is to do some speed-work tomorrow, some yoga and bouldering on Wed. Another run on Thursday, a long run on Friday and go to Yosemite for the weekend.

HA! Just looked at the trainings plan! I am supposed to run 3 miles today...OK gotta go!

No comments: