Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Is it Saturday yet?

The past weekend brought a big storm to Northern California.
Usually I am not a fan of rainy weather, but I have to admit that I enjoyed the stormy weather this time around. (Especially since I managed to squeeze a run in on Saturday morning and managed to stay dry.) But what was even more up-lifting was keeping track of the snow report from Kirkwood. Up to now the storm brought a total of roughly 120" of snow...
Guess what I am doing next weekend...

On another note: I went to a yoga class on Sunday afternoon. It was only the second time doing yoga in the last three months. It felt good during the class, but boy! do I still feel my lats!
I hope the climbing tonight might not suffer too much.

Also I really need to sign up for the Kaiser 1/2...somehow I am reluctant...the deadline is coming up...

No comments: