Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Workouts this week

After getting back from Tuolumne (report for the Regular Route on Fairview Dome is still to come) Sunday was supposed to be a rest day. Well, my running trainings plan told me that I was to run 5 miles, but on Saturday I felt like I would need to rest. Anyway, resting became boring real quick, so I ran 5 miles as perscribed. So last week I missed one 5 mile run, leaving me 5 miles short of the mileage goal.

Last night I faced the challenge of the first gym climb in four weeks. It was not nearly as bad as I had expected. OK, my endurance is down a bit, but I managed 8 climbs, including 3 11a's, two 10c's and a few cracks. I sucked on the cracks though!

Still to come this week:
  • Tempo run tonight
  • Yoga tomorrow
  • more climbing Thu
  • 'Long' run (8 miles) Fri
  • Recovery run (4 miles) Sat
  • Climbing trip Sun/Mon (yay, for Labour Day!)

No comments: